Phase I studies and presentations:
- First In Human Trial of an Oral Tablet with Δ9-THC Namisol™. Linda E. Klumpers et al.; Eur. J. of Neurol. 17 (Supplement 3), p 493. Poster presented at the EFNS congress 2010.
- THC tablet NAMISOL™: first in human PK, PD and tolerability. Linda E. Klumpers et al. Poster presented at the FIGON Dutch Medicines Days 2010.
- First in human trial of an oral tablet with Δ9-THC (NAMISOL™). Tim L. Beumer et al. Oral presentation at the IACM conference 2011.
- Novel Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol formulation Namisol™ has beneficial pharmacokinetics and promising pharmacodynamic effects. Linda E. Klumpers et al. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2011; 74 (1): 42-53.
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of oral delta-9-tetrahydrocannbinol in healthy older subjects: A randomized controlled trial. Amir I.A. Ahmed et al. European Neuropsychopharmacology 2014: 24: 1475-1482.
Phase II studies in MS:
- Effects on Spasticity and Neuropathic Pain of an oral formulation of Δ9-tetrahydrocannbinol in patients with progressive multiple sclerosis. Guido van Amerongen et al. Clinical Therapeutics 2017: x(x):xx-xx (Epub).
Phase II studies and presentations in Dementia:
- Two phase, repeated crossover study with dose escalation on delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-THC) in behavioral disturbances in dementia. Geke van Elsen et al. Poster presented at the IPA congress 2011.
- Safety, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of multiple oral doses of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in older persons with dementia. Amir I.A. Ahmed et al. Psychopharmacology 2015; 232: 2587-2595.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol for neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia. A randomized controlled trial. Geke A.H. van den Elzen et al. Neurology 2015; 84: 2338-2346.
Phase II studies in Pain:
- Single dose delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in chronic pancreatitis patients: analgesic efficacy, pharmacokinetics and tolerability. Marjan de Vries et al. Br. J. of Clinical Pharmacology 2015; 81 (3): 525-537.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol does not reduce pain in patients with chronic abdominal pain in a Phase 2 placebo-controlled study. Marjan de Vries et al. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2017; 15: 1079-1086.
- Effect profile of paracetamol, Δ9-THC and promethazine using an evoked pain test battery in healthy subjects. G. van Amerongen et al. European Journal of Pain 2018:xx;xx-xx (Epub).
Share this Post on LinkedIn